Monday 9 February 2015

u1 vocabulary notebook

1 
  1. My father drives really badly 
  2. My best friend can be very mean 
  3. My boss is extremely rude person 
  4. I was pretty happy in school
2 
  1.  I have pretty quite voice
  2. My mother is extremely unclaimed
  3. I'm usually late for appointments
  4. My brother eats very slowly
  5. I think English is easy
  6. My sister and i have different tastes
3
  1. patient - impatient
  2. honest - dishonest
  3. friendly - unfriendly
  4. competent - incompetent
  5. organized - disorganized
  6. healthy - unhealthy
  7. reliable - unreliable
  8. considerate - inconsiderate
On your own
Mother  
  • She is very kind
  • She drives really well 
  • Her cook talent is incredibly
  • She is extremely demanding
  • She is most beautiful in the world
Sister  
  • She is very arrogant
  • She always yelling to me
  • But she is very respectful
  • I think her studying talent is very bad
  • She is the second beautiful in the world
Father  
  • He is incredibly honest
  • He looks so healthy
  • I think He is very kind and respectful
  • He is the most strong man in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment